• Be responsive to inquiries from potential adopters
• Be reasonably available to arrange meet & greets with potential adopters
• Commit to attending at least two adoption events per month (Can’t do it? Talk to us!)
• Be understanding of your foster pet’s mistakes as they adjust to your home
• Be honest in the promotion of your foster pet
• Be polite and courteous to potential adopters and to other members of the rescue group
• Be willing to pitch in and help other foster families when possible
As your foster pet’s caretaker, you have significant input on who is (or is not) approved for adoption. If you feel that an adopter isn’t appropriate, you have full veto power. We trust our foster families to want only the best for the pets in their care.