Let’s Find Out if Fostering with SWS Is Right For You!
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- Are you able to commit to attending at least two Saturday adoption events per month (No? You can still foster – ask!)
- Do all members of your household support your desire to foster?
- If you rent your home, does your lease allow you to foster animals?
- Are you able to provide basic requirements for a fostered pet? (e.g. food, food bowls, a leash, etc.)
- Would your fostered pet be left alone for more than 8 hours a day?
- Are you on Facebook and willing to join and participate in a private SWS discussion group?
We may be biased but we believe Saving with Soul is among the best rescues to foster for in the Florida Panhandle. Not only do we hold weekly adoption events 52 weeks a year, but we also have an extremely supportive group of more than 100 volunteers with strong leadership. If we determine together that fostering with us is a good fit for you, we will do our best to ensure that you have a great experience… and that you tell all your friends about us!
Sound good? Get started by filling out our Foster Application Here.