Saving with Soul has a strong leadership made up of a President, Vice President, Director of Feline Operations and a Building Manager. Three of these positions are full-time and are responsible for running the rescue day-to-day.
We also have a Board of Trustees who are responsible for overseeing the Big Picture of the rescue and offering their expertise.
We’ve come a long way since our early days of being just a rag-tag group of shelter volunteers!
Founder/President: Jennifer Hagedorn 850-356-2647
Vice President: Sheila Levo 850-503-4743
Director of Feline Operations: Diane Brown – 850-516-4970
Building Manager: Dawn Michael – 850-582-8446
• In general, for dog-related issues, contact Jennifer or Sheila
• For cat-related issues, contact Sheila or Diane
• To schedule medical appointments (dogs or cats), contact Sheila
• For Trux Stop issues, contact Dawn or Sheila
• For general questions, post in the private Facebook group